Family Lawyer in Berlin
Family Law and contracts
Life is made of contracts, and contracts are part of everyday life. We enter into implicit or explicit contracts in every situation, which also happens within the family!
We enter into a contract when we buy a house with our spouse when two cohabitants rent a flat together when we buy a car or other shared goods.
What should we bear in mind before concluding these contracts? What happens to common property in the event of separation or divorce? These matters, and many more, are what family law is all about.
An experienced family law lawyer can draft, review or negotiate contracts, and protect your legal rights under the provisions of these contracts.
Drafting contracts correctly is of paramount importance. Or you can risk putting your assets at serious risk! That is why it is essential to avoid relying on pre-filled templates or those found on the Internet and avoid signing contracts that someone else imposes on you.
Only a trustworthy lawyer considers your wishes and interests and the specific conditions of the case.
Moreover, a family law lawyer becomes crucial when there are children involved in the divorce and issues such as child support, child custody after separation and right of access need to be addressed.
Our Family Law Services
- Prenuptial agreement
- Divorce settlement agreement
- Property purchase agreement in connection with separation and divorce
- Tenancy agreement in connection with separation and divorce
- Compensation for use after separation
- Obligation to terminate tenancy after separation
- Obligation to make joint declaration to landlord
- Joint sale of real estate
- Joint sale of goods
- Child support after separation and divorce
- Child custody after separation and divorce
Get an appointment today to assess you family law needs.