This privacy statement was last updated on November 11, 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://lsi-berlin.org. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- An email address
- A telephone number
The basis on which we may process these data is: Upon the provision of consent.
Upon termination of the service we retain this data for the following period: 36 months.
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or organisation is taken over, sold, or involved in a merger or acquisition, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and will be passed on to the new owners.
- We have concluded a data Processing Agreement with Google.
- Google may use the data for other Google services.
- The inclusion of full IP addresses is blocked by us.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
Lsi Berlib by Leptokaridou Law Firm
Unter den Linden 10, 10117 Berlin
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +49 30 88702382
10. Data requests
Please send an email to [email protected] in order to:
- Submit a request for access to the data we process about you.
- Submit a request for deletion of the data if it is no longer relevant.
- Submit a request to receive an export file of the data we process about you.
This website uses the Privacy Suite for WordPress by Complianz to collect and record Browser and Device-based Consent. For this functionality, your IP address is anonymized and stored in our database. This service does not process any personally identifiable information and does not share any data with the service provider. For more information, see the Complianz Privacy Statement.
This website uses the plugin Forminator to let you contact us using a form. When visitors or users submit a form, we capture the IP Address for spam protection reasons only. We also capture the name, email address, phone number and other personal data that might be included in the Form fields. We retain the data submitted via our form for 36 months. The data submitted is handled securely and confidentially by a representative of our Law Firm for the sole purpose of contacting the person or client who left a message through the form.